"This is a quick stir-fry that is delicious, subtly spicy, and a lot of fun!
What you’ll need:
- 4 cooked and diced chicken breasts
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups carrots, chopped
- 1/2 cup green olives or garlic or pimento-stuffed olives sliced (optional)
- 1/4 raisins (optional) (I added more - I like the sweetness with the savory)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth (add more if needed)
- 1 tbl. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tsp cumin
- pinch cayenne pepper
- sea salt & ground black pepper to taste
- olive oil
Cover the bottom of a saute pan with olive oil. Saute chicken until no longer pink (about 7 minutes). Add to the same pan the broccoli and carrots until they are crisply tender. Cover chicken & Vegitable mix with cinnamon, ginger, cumin and cayenne pepper, a dash or two of sea salt, and pepper - stir. Once the chicken and veggies are covered with the spices add the sliced olives and raisins and chicken broth to create a sauce (add more broth if needed). Simmer until all the flavors meld together (about 5-7 minutes) and serve!!"