If your dog is exhibiting any of these symptoms or even if you just suspect he ingested something toxic, call a pet poison hot line such as the ASPCA (1-888-426-4435) or the Pet Poison Hot Line (1-800-213-6180). Your local ASPCA might also have a hot line.
If possible, have someone simultaneously call your vet or the emergency vet. They can tell you what to do immediately and prepare for your immediate arrival.
There are home remedies out there such as charcoal and sodium sulfate but it is best to get professional advice before administering these.
Thank you to DOGSTER.COM. Go to their site for more information