Ras El Hanout
The name means "Top of the Shop"
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons powdered ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Measure into a small bowl, mix using a fork until combined.
Transfer to an airtight container.
Play around with the quantities to create your own unique blend.
Use 1-2 teaspoons on lamb, steak, pork or chicken parts or in meatballs!